- bank records or power bills in combined companies in one address
- domestic mortgage loan argument or tenancy contract in combined companies
- official messages that links a person at the same address
Evidence of combined funds, businesses or obligations of at least a couple of years by 31 December 2020:
- taxation assessments, businesses agreements or investment
Proof of combined obligations for a young child by 31 December 2020:
- the childa€™s delivery certificate which names both dad and mom
- a custody arrangement featuring you maya€™re lifestyle together and posting parental duty
The evidence will need to reveal that onea€™re nonetheless the single (tough) companion from the EEA or Swiss national as well as the person of north Ireland, or that you’re right now their own mate or civilized spouse.
If youa€™re their kids, grandchild or great-grandchild
Youa€™ll only have to create this facts if you should dona€™t store another data given to you personally of the schedule you are going toa€™re the kid, grandchild or great-grandchild associated with EEA or Swiss citizen or person of Northern Ireland (or inside spouse or municipal companion).
A relevant data right here contains:
- children permit
- a residence cards
If you decide toa€™re the little one, grandchild or great-grandchild of anyone of Northern Ireland, an individuala€™re not likely to experience a relevant data.
Should you not posses another file, an individuala€™ll ought to reveal evidence of your union.
Accepted kinds of evidence through the appropriate:
- whole birth certificates
- a writ, including its own guardianship order
- different forms which satisfy the caseworker you’re the drive relative on the EEA or Swiss person or people of north Ireland (or of the spouse or municipal lover)
Should you decidea€™re a kid, grandchild or great-grandchild that aged 21 or over, therefore had not been previously approved pre-settled level under the strategy as a young child outdated under 21, youa€™ll need to render data youa€™re (and the appropriate period were) dependent up on your EEA or Swiss resident or guy of Northern Ireland mother, grandparent or great-grandparent (or on their own spouse or civilized spouse).
Youa€™ll ought to supply as a result of research, as suitable, to demonstrate their reliance:
- evidence of your financial dependency, particularly financial assertions or dollars transmit
- proof of a person requiring and acquiring the non-public proper care of the EEA or Swiss national or individual of Northern Ireland (or her spouse or civilized mate) on dangerous overall health premise, eg a letter from a medical facility manager
Whether your father or mother, grandparent or great-grandparent is absolutely not an EEA or Swiss citizen or guy of Northern Ireland but is the partner or municipal partner of somebody that is, it is vital that you offer information:
- of your link to the moms and dad, grandparent or great-grandparent
- that parent, grandparent or great-grandparent am the husband, civil spouse or unmarried (sturdy) mate of an EU, EEA or Swiss national, or person or north Ireland, by 31 December 2020
Established types of facts include:
- a valid contract of track record of a married relationship or municipal partnership accepted according to the rules of The united kingdomt and Wales, Scotland or north Ireland, particularly a marriage or municipal partnership certification
- a valid offshore enrollment document for an exact same gender union and that’s qualified for get treated as a municipal relationship beneath the city collaboration function 2004
If you decide toa€™re their dependant mom, grandparent or great-grandparent
Youa€™ll only have to render this facts in the event that you dona€™t have actually another paper granted for you personally to the schedule you maya€™re the reliant folk, grandparent or great-grandparent of an EEA or Swiss national or individual of Northern Ireland (or inside mate or civilized spouse).
A relevant report in this article includes:
- kids license
- a residence credit
Any time youa€™re the centered father or mother, grandparent or great-grandparent of anyone of Northern Ireland, youra€™re unlikely getting a relevant report.
If you do not need a relevant paper, make sure you incorporate proof of your very own commitment. Recognized kinds of information feature:
- complete birth certificate
- various other christianmingle support paperwork which fulfill the caseworker you’re the direct relative of the EEA or Swiss person or guy of Northern Ireland (or inside mate or civil mate)
Exactly where your son or daughter, grandchild or great-grandchild just isn’t an EEA or Swiss national or individual of Northern Ireland but their mate or civil lover happens to be, you have to create proof:
- of your own link to your child, grandchild or great-grandchild
- that youngster, grandchild or great-grandchild is the spouse, civil companion or single (long lasting) lover of an EU, EEA or Swiss national, or guy or north Ireland, by 31 December 2020
Recognised different types of proof contain:
- a legitimate file of record of a marriage or civil partnership accepted beneath legislation of The uk and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, for example a wedding or municipal collaboration certification
- a legitimate offshore subscription file for a very same sexual intercourse union which happens to be eligible to become addressed as a civil partnership in city Partnership work 2004
Should you decide use on or after 1 July 2021, of should you decide apply before that date and also the EEA or Swiss person and also the people of north Ireland was according to the age of 18 (or would be on 31 December 2020), you should also have to incorporate evidence of your very own addiction on them or for their mate or civil partner.
So long as youa€™re the company’s depending relative
It is possible to only incorporate as a reliant general in the event you arrived in the UK by 11pm GMT on 31 December 2020. You will not join their EU, EEA or Swiss person friend as a dependent comparative beneath the EU arrangement strategy should you get here after 11pm GMT on 31 December 2020.
You need to carry another contract issued to you in EEA rules on base youa€™re the centered family member of an EEA or Swiss resident (or, when the application regarding post was developed before 1 February 2017, of these spouse or civil partner).
A relevant data right here include:
- kids enable
- a home cards
You should can provide facts that the romance aided by the EEA or Swiss resident (or, exactly where appropriate, their mate or civil lover) will continue to are present (or has extremely for its duration of abode relied upon).